The Crowther FNS Conference 2017 will bring together experts from academia, research institutes and industries to discuss the latest scientific advances and their uses in sustainable development.
Crowther FNS Conference 2017 will highlight the following strategic subjects:
- Scientific Research for Food Security and Sustainable Development
- Mathematical Modeling for Sustainable Development
- ICT: A Powerful Tool for Poverty Eradication
- Sustainable Development through Women Empowerment, Maternal and Child care
- Novel Compound Synthesis for Sustainable Development
- Ethical Issues in Biomedical Research
- Radio Communication for Sustainable Development
- Climate Change, Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development
- Environmental Impact of Mineral Resources Development.
We look forward to welcoming you to Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo for this special event.
The Conference Organising Committee onbehalf of the Faculty of Natural Sciences heartily invite both old and budding scientists, policy makers, research institutes, researchers (researchers with keen interest in scientific research and sustainable development) and the general public to her maiden Faculty of Natural Science Conference on “Scientific Research for Sustainable Development and Innovation” scheduled for Monday, 8th-Wednesday, 10th May, 2017 in The Multipurpose Hall, Modupe & Folorunso Alakija Law Building, Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo State, Nigeria.
LANGUAGE OF CONFERENCE
The language of the conference is English.
Prof. O. OSHIN
Chairman, Local Organizing Committee
Prof. M. O. SANNI